Monday, July 6, 2015

Shooting MU and Barca midfielder Official Surviving in Dortmund

DORTMUND - Hope Barcelona and Manchester United bring Ilkay Gundogan dashed. The reason, it turns Gundogan chose to extend his contract with Borussia Dortmund.

24-year-old player adds his tenure for two seasons. By doing so, the German national team midfielder will defend Dortmund until June 2017.

"I'm happy karenakmi could eventually reach an agreement and I can play football again in Dortmund," said Gundogan, as reported by Sky Sports website on Wednesday (1/7).

Previously, Gundogan is targeted MU. Premier League giant nicknamed the Red Devils had even been bid of Rp 408 billion (Pounds Sterling = Rp 19,000).

"We are happy because Ilkay finally willing to continue his career at Borussia Dortmund. I'm sure he'll show his role so that we can achieve the target, "said sporting director Michael Zorc.

No comments:

Post a Comment