MUNICH - German national team could breathe easier about the future of coach Joachim Low. Because the 54-year-old man will still coached Germany next two years.
The
assurance came after Low willing to sign a contract extension offered
DFB or German Football Federation on Wednesday (23/7). The deal was immediately put an end to all the puzzles on the future of Low. Previously, Low is reportedly going to resign after delivering the 2014 World Cup champion Germany.
"At this moment, I can imagine nothing more beautiful than to continue
working with this team," said Low, as reported by Sky Sport website on
Wednesday (23/7).
Low are now required to bring the European Cup title in 2016.
Previously, Low could only deliver Germany was runner-up at Euro 2008
and the semi-finals four years ago.
"I always have a motivation as the first appointed as coach. We got a great success in Brazil. However, now there are other targets that must be achieved, "said Low.

No comments:
Post a Comment