Milan- Mateo Kovacic denied reports that mention himself will join Liverpool in the summer. Kovacic admitted still at home defending Inter Milan.
As known, the media in Croatia previously reported about the deal Inter selling Kovacic to Liverpool for a fee of 25 million euros, or around Rp 375 billion (Euro = US $ 15,000).
"For now I am happy in Italy. However, we'll see what happens. Now I only want to think about the holiday, "said Kovacic in Tuttosport.
Croatian playmaker was also claimed not to have heard the rumors about the sale itself. In fact, apart from Liverpool, Kovacic also be shooting Barcelona.
"I just know going back to Appiano Gentile on July 5. We do not need to talk about it. I had to extend the contract, "said Kovacic.

No comments:
Post a Comment